Thursday, August 7, 2008

Corrections/ WFMU Great DJ's Weekend

Pardon all the typos in the above post, and the mistakes. Anyway, I pre-taped the interview w/Rex Doane for WFMU's salute to me which is part of their 50th Anniversary /Radio Greats weekend. It runs Saturday, Aug. 9th @ 2 -4 PM (91.1 FM in the NYC area, and streaming on www.wfmu.org). He's running some old show clips also including one of my favorites with Nitro Nick Tosches as guest.  There's tons of old Hound airchecks @ www.thehound.net you can check out for yourself as well as podcasts of the same. More coming as webmiester Brian Redman's plan is to eventually post every show in which a tape can be found. That's a lot of shows as I was on from 1985-1997. As far as doing new podcasts I'm still thinking about it. I'm hoping to be able to get this page more together and even post some tunes here so keep an eye on this site.

No comments:

Let's Hear It For The Orchestra

Let's Hear It For The Orchestra
copyright Hound Archive